Last Updated on September 4, 2022 by Christian Heide
Terms & Conditons
1. About using this website
The access of the website theamsterdamfeeling.com will be free and open to all within the conditions established on this page.
Within the limits established by Dutch law, The Amsterdam Feeling assumes no responsibility for the lack of veracity, integrity, updating and accuracy of the data or information contained on their website.
The website may contain links to third party websites. The Amsterdam Feeling cannot be held responsible for the content and their accuracy that may appear on these websites.
The Amsterdam Feeling will only use your email address, and the information in your emails, to only arrange your tour and to ask your feedback. Afterwards your emails and email address will be deleted.
We use log files like many other websites. The information in the log files include:
- Internet Protocol addresses (IP)
- Types of browser
- Internet Service Provider (ISP)
- Date and time stamp
- Referring and exit pages
- Number of clicks
All of this information is not personally identifiable.
You have the right to revoke the given consent of the treatment of your personal data at any time, as well as to exercise the rights of access, modification, cancellation and opposition by sending an e-mail to: email@example.com
3. Law and Jurisdiction
The terms and conditions shall be interpreted and governed by Dutch law, and any disputes in relation to it are subject to the jurisdiction of the courts in The Netherlands.
The Amsterdam Feeling reserves the right to revise and amend their Terms & Conditions from time to time and any revised version will be deemed to be applicable from the first date of publication on this website.
The Amsterdam Feeling is not liable for any injury, loss, theft, damage or unexpected events that might occur during the tours.
- All prices listed on The Amsterdam Feeling website are per person, unless otherwise specified.
- All prices are quoted in Euros (€) and include local taxes.
- Any kind of public or private transport used or food and drinks consumed during the tours are not included in the final price unless specified.
Rain or other heavy weather conditions are not enough reason to cancel a tour. In the case of heavy rain, we recommend bringing appropriate rain gear.
Cancellations by The Amsterdam Feeling
In the event that The Amsterdam Feeling has to cancel a tour, we will always first try to agree to another timeframe that works for the client.
If it is not possible to agree on another time for the tour or it was not possible to provide a substitute, the full amount paid by the client will be refunded within 5 working days.
Cancellations by Client and Refund Policy
- Cancellations less than 30 days before the tour: 15€/cancelled service will be kept as cancellation fee, plus any applicable exclusions detailed below.
- Cancellations less than 48h before the tour: 50% of the total price paid will be kept as cancellation fee, plus any applicable exclusions detailed below.
- If the tour is cancelled less than 24h before the tour starts or the client does not show up, no refund will be given.
- No-shows. If the client has not shown up nor made contact with The Amsterdam Feeling via the telephone number provided in the booking form within 30 minutes after the booked starting tour time, we will consider it a no-show and no refund will be given.
- Refunds will be sent back to the client´s credit card (if paid online) or via PayPal (if paid via PayPal), unless otherwise agreed with the client. The client will take care of any costs/commissions required for the refund transfer.
- No refund will apply when the tour had already been provided, either fully or partially.
- The above stated refundable amounts do not include: any non-recoverable upfront costs incurred by The Amsterdam Feeling on client´s behalf (either broken down in the tour descriptions such as (but not limited to) entrance fee or transfer costs.
- At all times the client must follow up instructions given by the guide.
- If instructions are ignored, The Amsterdam Experiences has the right to break off the experience, this all without restitution of payment.
- Any complaints have to be filed in writing at the latest within 48 hours after the experience.
- Complaints that have not been filed in writing or have not been filed within 48 hours after the experience cannot be handled.